You are probably reading this as you own an iPad 2, you have updated to Apple iOS 5.1, 6.0 or 6.1 and are using Yoigo as your Spanish mobile carrier.
You don’t need to call their tech support, I will show you how to get your over the air 3G internet working in seconds.
- First locate the settings icon and click on it. It should be on one of your desktops or on the main menu bar if you have not moved it.
- In ‘settings’ click/press ‘cellular data’.
- On this screen check the third bar saying ‘APN settings’.
- Click/press APN settings.
- Next type in the word internet and that’s it.
- Here’s a screen shot. The carrier is a Turkish one, the result is the same.
- Believe me it works the same for YOIGO in Spain
- Best of luck and comment if it works for you.