Marketing Manager / Director
10/10/12 – 31/08/13 Coldwell Banker Spain & Andorra, Barcelona
Developing, curating and implementing the Iberian master franchise, end user localised sales and marketing materials plus advertising activities. Planning, development and implementation of; new on and off-line marketing channels, marketing communications, and international public relations activities.
- Marketing: Initiating and creating new franchise sales collateral and point of sale materials, including internal and external MarComs e.g.: presentations, brochures, signage, branding, plus local and national advertising
- On-line: Overseeing and realigning both in-house and supplier SEO, SMO, PPC, and portal advertising and video marketing to company objectives
- SEO: Increased organic traffic of on commercial portal 125%
- Lead Generation: Researched & implemented new partner web portals to raise lead acquisition 125% in a six month period
- Portal Development: Initiated design & specification of a new portal from Scratch. Created all digital content in Spanish / English. Delivered on time, specification & budget
- New Product Development: Project and brand management plus content curation of the country’s franchise web portal www.coldwellbanker.es
- MarComs: Creating internal / external advertisements and brochures. Production and design of all localised all franchise and sales / marketing materials for official Spanish brand launch
- Social Media: Launching first phase social media channels for the new country brand and affiliates on Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, and YouTube
“It was a real pleasure working with Anthony. Not only did he give me insight about how to think like a brand marketer for the new Coldwell Banker franchise launch, but his positive attitude and drive made me more engaged and motivated to perform my very best. Even under pressure, he was open, kind, patient and very understanding. Anthony is helpful and caring for his colleagues, his concern is genuine and it also creates a relaxed atmosphere at the office.
What I admired was his ability to find time to explain the purpose, concept, and expected results from the branded materials, and research projects that I was working on. He is very attentive with managing my time and targets: He was always keen to know where I was with a project, and his way to clarify, explain, and guide me really helped to maximise my work performance. It also made me increase my drive and become more goal-oriented!
Anthony’s a great people person and a fine manager. He has a very though knowledge of traditional and modern technical marketing and is always there to help others, be better in a team. I would happily work with Anthony again, and I highly recommend him to lead and motivate your marketing department!”
Design Consultant & Managing Director of Maviele Design
“Anthony was a very patient and kind boss, facing my limitation of language and time with professional maturity and great sense of team spirit. He has great knowledge of both online and offline marketing, which brings him a full vision of integration and impacts for each tactic and action. I’m very grateful for sharing his knowledge during the time that we worked together.”
MA e-Marketing and Social Media //
Associate member of London Entrepreneurial School //
Social Business Consultant